- Taiwan's most comprehensive textile library.
- Books and periodicals providing comprehensive information on textile markets, technology,
manufacturers, trade, and investment regulations.
- The library archives textile industry periodicals (Hong Kong Textile Daily, China
Textile News, Textile Research News, Japan Textile News, Textiles Journal, Textile
News and Southern Textile News)
- The Hsingchuan Collection: 1,663 books from the collections of former president,
- Participation in international associations: AATCC、ASTM、INDA、IFAI、TI .
- Reading services: Open stacks with 48 seats for reading.
- Consulting Services: In person, telephone, and email consultations.
- Copying services: B&W/color copies may be made of library materials.
- News clippings service: Important textile related news is posted to the library
- Online search services:
A. Library materials search service: Via the TTRI website, readers can search the
library's collection of books and periodicals by title, author name, publisher,
ISBN, or keyword.
B. INTERNET search services.
- Databases: With coverage back to 1960, the library has the world's most comprehensive
online database, with over 15 million items.
A. ScienceDirect Online (SDOL online database)
B. World Textiles (textiles database)
C. Textile Technology Index (textile technology database)
D. Wanfang Data database of academic periodicals and articles -- industrial technology.
- Country-wide document delivery service (inter-library cooperation): The library
works with other libraries to offer loan or copy services for readers and researchers
in order to make the most of limited resources. The library is also part of the
Interlibrary Cooperation Association.
- Books published and sold by TTRI: Over 92 items in total, with 2 textile yearbooks
and 3 special reports on textile related topics published each year.
- Customers: All textile industry and related personnel
- Entering the library: Please register at the service desk, where you can exchange
your ID for a guest card and store your personal belongings.
- Smoking, eating, and drinking are prohibited.
- Compensation must be paid for any damage to materials.
- Books may only be checked out by Librarians. Guests may read or photocopy the books
in the library.
- Materials published by TTRI may not be copied. Copied materials may be used for
study and research only, and may not be published, or sold in violation of the author's
intellectual property rights.
- Guests may not use cameras or notebooks.
- B&W→A3 NT$3/page, A4 NT$2/page (Valuable Books: A4 NT$10/page)
- Color→A3, A4 NT$30/page
- Books: 18,000 publications(Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Western Languages,
Japanese) including: Hsingchuan Collection: 1,663 books, discs, company lists, photographs,
reference books, travel reports, conference materials, and TTRI publications.
- Periodicals: 450 publications(Chinese including Mainland, Western Languages, Japanese)
including: fibers, garments, fashion, statistics, trade, and management.
- Bound periodicals: 4,000 volumes covering foreign and domestic fibers, garments,
fashions, trade, and statistics.
- Textiles technical papers (Western languages, Japanese, Mainland): 8 items (China
Textile News, Southern Textile News, Textile Research News, Japan Textile News,
Textiles Journal, Textile News, Textileinfo, Textile Industrial News)
- Standards: ASTM, JIS (UK), JIS (Japan), ISO, EN, DIN, CNS, BSEN, BS etc. 3,500 sets
of standards have been collected since 1964.
- Top five periodicals collections: Journal of the Textile Institute (1910～present),
Journal of the Society of Dyers & Colorists (Coloration Technology) (1906～present),
Textile Research Journal (1945～present), Journal of the Textile Machinery Society
of Japan (1979～present), Journal of the Society of Fiber Science and Technology